I do wish to contribute to the common face, not the peacock poise
or even the dying plant in the corner-
-Although that wretched thing has its own sweet familiar history-
No, I want to do something about the countenance I imagine swells
among the collective, in an uncornered way
about letting off steam and gradually
regathering into a motile crowd,
My top lip glistens in a group sweat,
Like a cloud of lovely faces all looking at the photographer who's face is
pretty much the face of the god that they all love.
So that is what I want to contribute to.
or even the dying plant in the corner-
-Although that wretched thing has its own sweet familiar history-
No, I want to do something about the countenance I imagine swells
among the collective, in an uncornered way
about letting off steam and gradually
regathering into a motile crowd,
My top lip glistens in a group sweat,
Like a cloud of lovely faces all looking at the photographer who's face is
pretty much the face of the god that they all love.
So that is what I want to contribute to.
No comments:
Post a Comment