operations and undercurrents over * off paper

Saturday, December 21, 2013

again

We slept against the black pitch wall
all singing in to peach and over arch

Our song a haze and muddle light
in breaks against the hurtling strictness

of vertical lines drawn black by trees!


We say yes, again, against
the peachness
Same with the gauze that hangs windowdrops:
Curtains rise and are velour--

Lowered, to keep anyone from seeing.

Nothing is organized.
You understand the cotton between an orange
and a cluster of orange colored yarn.
The dimness in the center of the scene.

I want to warm you with my breath.

Here; with oxygenated blood we find reason,
then take breath.
& with that breath I would to you say:

"Under this strange & unexpected death;
and by the surprise of instant snow;
that I love you from here
and wherever you may be ."

No comments: