My voice is a skirt full of air. It sounds like this. Like being instructed on how to dance like real people. To the forest preserve! This is where the universe keeps my immediate future. Driving over a river. Landing a plane in fog/rain. I am here to record and point out. And also to appreciate the beautiful light on the side of Lisa's beautiful face. How close can you get to someone's face? I am all puffed up with wanting to. I am displaying my historical present. I have wished for the ability to do magic on a daily basis. This is the part of the preserve where the sand is. It can be pressure heated into a flatscreen and replace nostalgia. You can listen to so much music, tears filling your eyes. I will watch and love you and live off of it forevermore.
No comments:
Post a Comment