old from:
i definitely atribute that to patti smith & my manhattan bridge phase. and the walk to jamaica from here.
& met some down-and-outs in GV, felt like warm, braided wheat against them.
- - - - -
just in case you thought i was exaggerating about the huge portion of my life now devoted to pretending that i smoke tons and tons of weed constantly through giant hookahs & bongs, here is proof- - - = = = = - - --= 0 0-=0--
*
some crowdedhead and now no place to lay to be alone nothing safe. stillness of thought like a catalogue, see, read, remember. remember how it goes and what is to be told. shake it off. shake it around and again, wait wait, pack up the back of the truck. move in and out again, there isn't a plan, no needle, no second hand. but story problems are sheets we blame. i blame. scream at me mansion of doubt. turn the cloud and spend a month in a van. in my own head spend a month there and here. choke cherry choke cherry sleep.
*
i know that there is something that i don't know
everyone lese does well knowing it
or just not showing that they don't know it
aw no fuck
*
CAN YOU TELL ANYONE ABOUT IT OR NOT?! THESE WELLS ARE FANTASTIC, MAKE EFFORT TO GET INTO THE WATER AND DRINK IT FOR YEARS, EXCLUSIVELY! IF YOU CAN MAKE THE CONNECTION, DO IT! THEN TAKE TECHNOLOGY OVER!
DON'T YOU WANT TO LIVE??
*
jesper just a vicious undertow
*
WOKE UP CRYING THIS MORNING FILLED UP WITH AN OCEAN OF GREEN LEAVES. FEELS LIKE I COULD VERY WELL UNDERSTAND THE DEVOUT IN TEARS AT THE VISION, THE FACE OF WHICH FOR ME IS LEAF. IN THE DREAM I WAS LOOKING FOR THE REFORESTING COMMUNITY IN INDIA THAT CHELSEA TOLD ME ABOUT. WHEN I ARRIVED AT THE CAME THE WORKERS WERE STILL OUT PLANTING TREES SO I TOOK SOME TIME TO LOOK AROUND THE PLACE AND FFOUND IT JUNGLE LIKE AND FULL OF ICONS. WHEN THEY BEGAN RETURNING EACH PERSON SEEMED STRANGER THAN THE LAST LIKE THEY WERE SOMEHOW INSANE OR SPIRITUALLY TORTURED. THE LEADER WAS AN OBESE CONTROL FREAK AND UNKIND. I LEFT BECAUSE THE PLACE WAS WRONG, SIMILAR TO THE ONE CHELSEA HAD DESCRIBED BUT NOT THE RIGTH ONE. I TRAVELLED THROUGH THE JUNGLE AND A CITY TO FIND IT AND FINALLY DID, I FOUND THE LEADER OF THE CAMP AND KISSED HIM... HIS LIPS WERE SWEET.
*
What happened in the dream?
You say, "the whole day" as if it were, and what it could have been about...
The dream a whole day. The day, an entire dream. Ask me about today! I don't have pictures enough to bring out the spaces left between variants.
*
jim's:
i left to be filled
manipulation is comfort
at home
bloated i return
all i need
is someone to shit it all out with
shit on
i'll teach you my song
just hum
please
please
otherwise its meaning is more apparent
an its so much more meaningful if
its mysterious
the abstract is changing
ch xchchchchch
*
IF YOU CAN GET TO THE SHOES
BEFORE THE BAG RUNS OUT OF AIR
WE WILL KILL YOU
OTHERWISE YOU WILL SUFFOCATE
UNDERGROUND
*
but then the thunder
clap cracked the
very sidewalk where i stood,
and split my north & south...
at the time it felt
like the pressure of
tooth removal, and
trying to decide.
now with my whole heart,
it feels right.
*
what can i offer you today?
what can we offer to each other?
there is freshness in the grey air outside.
i want to look right into your eyes.
someone smiled at me.
it was something.
* I'D HAVE TO NUKE YOU THIS TIME
WITH A BAN-HAMMER!
*
DEAR GLORIA
IF I CAN'T HELP YOU
i definitely atribute that to patti smith & my manhattan bridge phase. and the walk to jamaica from here.
& met some down-and-outs in GV, felt like warm, braided wheat against them.
- - - - -
just in case you thought i was exaggerating about the huge portion of my life now devoted to pretending that i smoke tons and tons of weed constantly through giant hookahs & bongs, here is proof- - - = = = = - - --= 0 0-=0--
*
some crowdedhead and now no place to lay to be alone nothing safe. stillness of thought like a catalogue, see, read, remember. remember how it goes and what is to be told. shake it off. shake it around and again, wait wait, pack up the back of the truck. move in and out again, there isn't a plan, no needle, no second hand. but story problems are sheets we blame. i blame. scream at me mansion of doubt. turn the cloud and spend a month in a van. in my own head spend a month there and here. choke cherry choke cherry sleep.
*
i know that there is something that i don't know
everyone lese does well knowing it
or just not showing that they don't know it
aw no fuck
*
CAN YOU TELL ANYONE ABOUT IT OR NOT?! THESE WELLS ARE FANTASTIC, MAKE EFFORT TO GET INTO THE WATER AND DRINK IT FOR YEARS, EXCLUSIVELY! IF YOU CAN MAKE THE CONNECTION, DO IT! THEN TAKE TECHNOLOGY OVER!
DON'T YOU WANT TO LIVE??
*
jesper just a vicious undertow
*
WOKE UP CRYING THIS MORNING FILLED UP WITH AN OCEAN OF GREEN LEAVES. FEELS LIKE I COULD VERY WELL UNDERSTAND THE DEVOUT IN TEARS AT THE VISION, THE FACE OF WHICH FOR ME IS LEAF. IN THE DREAM I WAS LOOKING FOR THE REFORESTING COMMUNITY IN INDIA THAT CHELSEA TOLD ME ABOUT. WHEN I ARRIVED AT THE CAME THE WORKERS WERE STILL OUT PLANTING TREES SO I TOOK SOME TIME TO LOOK AROUND THE PLACE AND FFOUND IT JUNGLE LIKE AND FULL OF ICONS. WHEN THEY BEGAN RETURNING EACH PERSON SEEMED STRANGER THAN THE LAST LIKE THEY WERE SOMEHOW INSANE OR SPIRITUALLY TORTURED. THE LEADER WAS AN OBESE CONTROL FREAK AND UNKIND. I LEFT BECAUSE THE PLACE WAS WRONG, SIMILAR TO THE ONE CHELSEA HAD DESCRIBED BUT NOT THE RIGTH ONE. I TRAVELLED THROUGH THE JUNGLE AND A CITY TO FIND IT AND FINALLY DID, I FOUND THE LEADER OF THE CAMP AND KISSED HIM... HIS LIPS WERE SWEET.
*
What happened in the dream?
You say, "the whole day" as if it were, and what it could have been about...
The dream a whole day. The day, an entire dream. Ask me about today! I don't have pictures enough to bring out the spaces left between variants.
*
jim's:
i left to be filled
manipulation is comfort
at home
bloated i return
all i need
is someone to shit it all out with
shit on
i'll teach you my song
just hum
please
please
otherwise its meaning is more apparent
an its so much more meaningful if
its mysterious
the abstract is changing
ch xchchchchch
*
IF YOU CAN GET TO THE SHOES
BEFORE THE BAG RUNS OUT OF AIR
WE WILL KILL YOU
OTHERWISE YOU WILL SUFFOCATE
UNDERGROUND
*
but then the thunder
clap cracked the
very sidewalk where i stood,
and split my north & south...
at the time it felt
like the pressure of
tooth removal, and
trying to decide.
now with my whole heart,
it feels right.
*
what can i offer you today?
what can we offer to each other?
there is freshness in the grey air outside.
i want to look right into your eyes.
someone smiled at me.
it was something.
* I'D HAVE TO NUKE YOU THIS TIME
WITH A BAN-HAMMER!
*
DEAR GLORIA
IF I CAN'T HELP YOU
No comments:
Post a Comment